martes, febrero 17, 2004

Lisa

You convinced youself you had nothing/ nothing left to give/ in this world filled with pain/ you memory remains/ I wish I could have said something/ to make you change your mind/ but it's done/ it's too late.
know everything is wrong/ know everything is wrong/ now that lisa's gone.
I remember when we used to be friends/ those high school days are a haze/ now I'm amazed/ how the years slipped away/ memories faded but you were always a queen to me/ it's so sad to see this loss is a tragedy/ no lie playing on my sanity/ now I shed those tears for your family/ and everyone who knew you loved you/ what went wrong too young to pass on/ I cant believe/ I cant believe that you achieved to relieve yourself/ a broken girl in a mixed up world walked out the door/ I hope you found what you were looking for.
Turn another page/ I guess that life goes on /take it day by day/ it sometimes feels so wrong/ turn another page/ I guess that life goes on/ take it day by day.
Cuantas veces estuvimos en frente a esa opción y no la tomamos? Este BloG esta dedicado a todos aquellos q acallaron su dolor en la forma mas trágica...

No hay comentarios.: