sábado, julio 24, 2004

The Joker`s Song

When the world is full of care and every headline screams despair, when all is rape, starvation, war and life is vile...
Then ther`s a certain thing I do which I shall pass along to you, that`s always guaranteed to make me smile...
I go Loo-oo-oony as a light-bulb battered bus, simply Loo-oo-oony. Sometimes foam and chew the rub...
Mister, life is swell in a padded cell. It´ll chase those blues away...
you can trade your gloom for a ruber room, and injections twice a day!
Just go Loo-oo-oony, like an acid casualty, or a moo-oo-oonie. Or a preacher on T.V. When the human race wears an anxious face, when the bomb hangs overhead, when your kid turns blue, it won`t worry you, you can smile and nod instead:
When you`re loo-oo-oony, then you just don´t give a pig...
Man`s so puu-uu-uny, and the universe so big...!
If you hurt inside, get certified, and if life should treat you bad...
Don´t get ee-ee-even, get mad!


Esto me ayudo a descargarme muchas veces en momentos en los que tenia ganas de agarrarmelas con todos y de matar a alguien. Por suerte hay algo que me mantiene del lado de la cordura y no llegue a pasar esa linea. Puede ser el hecho de que siento que siempre hay alguien que me puede llegar a necesitar y tengo que estar ahi para ese alguien. No lo se...

No hay comentarios.: