viernes, junio 04, 2004

If Only

If only I was taller/If I had a million dollars/maybe then you'd be with me
If only I was eighteen/and had the courage/of the A-Team/maybe then you'd be with me

But for now I'll have to dream/about your smile 'cause you're not/here and all I want to say is/that I really miss you

If I could surf a little better/If I had Sumner's sweater/maybe then you'd be with me
If only I had more time/If I had Mike Ness' hairline/then you'd want to be with me
If only you weren't so fine/If only I wasn't so blind/I'd find a way/to make you stay/ then maybe I'd see you

If I woke up/with all these things/Would it even change your feelings/None of that is even me/But for now I'll have to/wait another week/to see your face and all I want to say is/that I really miss you.
("If Only" Goldfinger)
Esta de cabeza va para el proximo cd recompilatorio...
Mañanitas, un post de en serio...
Silla!

No hay comentarios.: