viernes, abril 30, 2004

TBEL

I owed an axplanation to this blog. I don´t wanna do it anymore, but a promise us a promise. So I´ll just give you the following and you take your conclusions.
Here it is:

Sing what you can`t say
Forget what you can`t play
Hasten to drown into beautiful eyes
Walk within my poetry, this dying music
- My Loveletter To Nobody
Dead Boy´s Poem, Nightwish



A veces siento al despertar
Que el sueño es la realidad
Bebe, danza, sueña
Siente que el viento
Ha sido echo para ti
Vive, escucha y habla
Usando para ello el corazón
Molinos de Viento, Mägo de Öz



Princess Leia, where are you tonight?
And who's laying there by your side?
Every night I fall asleep with you
And I wake up alone
A New Hope, Blink 182



Beauty and the Beast Dance Scene



How many times have you told me you love her?
As many times as I wanted to tell you the truth.
Solitude, Evanescence



Can't you see that I wanna be there with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one
Do you notice I'm gone?
Where do you run to so far away?
I want you to know that I miss you, I miss you so
I want you to know that I miss you, I miss you so
I'm writing again these letters to you on much I know
But I'm not sleeping and you're not here
The thought stops my heart
Letters to You, Finch












I wish it didn't hurt, hurt like this
To say these things to you
I'll sacrifice one moment for one truth
Post Script, Finch



If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
Finger Eleven, One Thing



Wanna love ya
Wanna bug ya
Wanna squeeze ya
Stupid girl
I'm a loner,
I'm a loser,
I'm a wierdo,
In my mind
She's going away,
(She's going away)
What's wrong with my life today?
Stupid Girl, Cold



Don't turn away
I pray you've heard the words I've spoken
Carry me away
I need your strength to get me through this
Darkness, Disturbed



No me digas que no escape
Si no entendés el sufrimiento que siento por dentro.
Vida, que difícil que es vivir la vida.
Vida, Arruinado Pero Feliz



Born from silence, silence full of it
A perfect concert my best friend
So much to live for, so much to die for
If only my heart had a home
Dead Boy´s Poem, Nightwish



Just don´t wanna suffer anymore...

No hay comentarios.: